PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
Parts Tech Counter
As a Parts Counter Tech, you will greet customers and consult with them on their vehicle parts and merchandise needs while providing exceptional customer service. The Parts Advisor is one of the points of contact between our customers and service team.
- Assess customer satisfaction with products, service and prices, on the continuing basis
- Actively assist customers in the resolution of any problems/concerns, offering solutions.
- Assist with daily inventory, receiving, stocking and shipping.
- Work daily with technician to ensure correct parts are order for customer’s vehicles.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- 1-2 years of automotive parts experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- Basic understanding of how to read a repair order is preferred
- Must be able to left up to 50 pounds.
- Attention to detail
- X-Time/ CDK experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Accrued PTO
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]