PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 7 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the dealership meets its unit sales quotas and its gross objectives on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. He/she will ensure that the retail and online sold produce sufficient gross to aid the dealership in reaching it profit and units objective on a monthly and yearly basis. He/she will accomplish these objective through planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the activities of New and Used Vehicles Sales Departments.
- Meet with each salesperson as early as possible every day to review yesterday’s results and today’s plan of action.
- Ensure that salespeople are following an established prospecting program to obtain
- Provide on the job training for salespeople.
- Review monthly commission sheets, productivity reports, salespersons’ monthly forecast, and profit performance with the Dealer by salesperson and as a department.
- Maintain a balanced vehicle inventory and establish a program for moving new cars in
inventory over 90 days
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- Three years of automotive sales experience.
- Two years of automotive Sales Manager experience required
- One year of automotive Finance Manager experience preferred
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- Ability to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Sick Time
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]