PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
You will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department. The Service Manager will operate the department at maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relationships, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service records.
As a Service Manager you will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable service department. The Service Manager will operate the department at maximum production, controlling costs, building a loyal clientele, maintaining good employee relationships, setting and obtaining sales and profit objectives, and maintaining service records.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and strive to meet them.
- Strive for harmony and teamwork with all other departments.
- Prepare and administer an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Attend manager’s meetings as requested.
- Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affects service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal and OSHA right-to-know.
- Hire, train, motivate, counsel, and monitor the performance of all service department staff.
- Direct and schedule the activities of all department employees.
- Provide technical assistance to employees as needed.
- Conduct meetings with department employees to discuss activities and problems of mutual interest.
- Monitor technicians; payroll records.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Three years of experience in a high volume dealership.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- ASE certification preferred.
- Excellent communication, supervisory, and managerial skills.
- Ability to operate the department at a profit according to dealership guidelines.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Vacation Time
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]