PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 8 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
You will utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise and customer service skills to perform vehicle maintenance and repair work according to dealer and factory standards.
As a Service Technicians, you will utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise and customer service skills to perform vehicle maintenance and repair working according to dealer and factory standards.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs with accuracy and efficiency
- Performing Multipoint Inspections on every vehicle
- Road- testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair to customer delivery
- Learning new technical information and techniques to stay proficient in automotive diagnosis and repair
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- 2-3 years of automotive diagnosis and problem solving experience
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Attention to detail
- X-Time/ CDK experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Accrued PTO
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]