PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
As a Contracts Specialist you will be responsible for reviewing all new/used car deals verifying that all necessary documents are included and have been accurately and thoroughly completed. Reconciling customer deposits, contracts in transit, vehicle receivable accounts and contracts, etc…
- Review all new/used car deals verifying that all necessary documents are included and have been accurately and thoroughly completed.
- Reconcile customer deposits, contracts in transit, vehicle receivable accounts and contracts.
- Occasionally help with DMV documents and follow up
- Perform various end-of-the-month checkups as required (inventories and vehicle receivables)
- Follow all quality control processes and procedures.
- Dealer trades
- Minimum 2 years’ experience dealership experience
- Ability to balance large volume contracts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- A successful candidate will be highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Recent DMV and Contract auto experience required.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- PTO/Sick Pay
- Room for Growth and Advancement
- Employee Purchase Program
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.