PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
You will utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise and customer service skills to perform vehicle maintenance and repair work according to dealer and factory standards.
As a Service Technicians, you will utilize your vehicle maintenance expertise and customer service skills to perform vehicle maintenance and repair working according to dealer and factory standards.
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs with accuracy and efficiency
- Performing Multipoint Inspections on every vehicle
- Road- testing vehicles to ensure quality of repair to customer delivery
- Learning new technical information and techniques to stay proficient in automotive diagnosis and repair
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- 2-3 years of automotive diagnosis and problem solving experience
- Valid driver’s license and fairly clean driving record (no major violations)
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Attention to detail
- X-Time/ CDK experience preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
- Accrued PTO
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
UPLOAD A RESUME
[wordpress_file_upload fitmode=”responsive” placements=”filename/selectbutton/uploadbutton” uploadtitle=”” uploadbutton=”SUBMIT” widths=”plugin:350px, filename:250px, selectbutton:150px, uploadbutton:125px” heights=”plugin:150px, filename:25px, selectbutton:25px, uploadbutton:25px”]