PROUD TO BE A BAY AREA
TOP WORK PLACE
FOR 12 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
Used Car Buyer
As a Used Car Buyer, you will be responsible for executing a process which involves prospecting, appraising, and presenting offers to current vehicle owners with of purchasing their vehicles for multiple sources for resale.
- Interfaces with current used vehicle owners from multiple resources with the purpose of purchasing their vehicle.
- Approaches, greets and interfaces with dealership customers to appraise and offer to purchase their current vehicles.
- Appraise used vehicles.
- Exhibits high level of commitment to guest satisfaction.
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc. and their benefits to guests.
- Knows and understands equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the guest.
- Introduces guest to sales department personnel to sell them a new vehicle after purchase of their existing vehicle.
To be successful in this role you will need to be highly detail- oriented with solid organizational and time- management skills, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, true passion and understanding of the industry, along with strong customer service and active – listening abilities.
- High level of customer service is required.
- Previous dealership, selling or marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Competitive compensation
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Flexible scheduling
Del Grande Dealer Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.